Posted by Patrick Muschamp on 09 23 2014 10:12 AM
Model number: MMHOSE-SUB-ANC
Common Installation Questions:
1. Hose #6 (Coolant tank lower hose) is too small in diameter to fit (see attachment #1 and #2)
2. Customer is unsure of where the other hoses go
1. If you are experiencing this issue, please contact Customer Service directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your receipt to obtain a replacement.
2. Below is a breakdown of where each hose should be located.
#3 - Passenger side crank case (Requires removal of the intake top cover for installation)
#4 - Routed in front of the TMIC (closer to the passenger side)
#5 - Turbo inlet nipple
#6 - Coolant tank lower hose (Requires removal of the coolant tank for installation)
#7 - Driver side crank case (Requires removal of the TMIC for installation)
#8 - Blow off valve
#9 - Not used on USDM models.
1. Diameter of Mishimoto hose compared to OEM hose
2. Location of hose #6 (Coolant tank lower hose)