Posted by Patrick Muschamp on 10 20 2014 04:56 PM
Model number: MMRAD-G35-03
SKUs affected: MMRAD-G35-03
Common Installation Questions:
1. Automatic transmission lines will not thread into the Mishimoto radiator.
2. OEM fan shroud will not fit onto Mishimoto radiator.
3. Radiator fitment issues with 2007 models.
1. This product is meant to fit both manual and automatic transmission vehicles. If your transmission lines do not match up with the Mishimoto radiator, please Contact Us with a picture of the OEM lines and the Mishimoto radiator. If the Mishimoto radiator you received has threaded male ports on for the radiator, please contact us to receive a replacement. See attachment #1 and #2 for more information.
2. Early model G35's (some vehicles produced prior to 11/2002) came with a clutch fan, not electric cooling fans. If your G35 has a clutch fan, we suggest purchasing a Mishimoto fan shroud.
3. In 2007, Infiniti made a change with the sedans only. The sedans received the VQ35HR motor rather than the "usual" VQ35DE that came in the 03-07 G35 generation. Unfortunately, model number MMRAD-G35-03 will not fit the VQ35HR motor.
1. OEM style transmission cooler ports.
2. Incorrect Mishimoto transmission cooler ports.