Warranty Payment Checkout Guide
Posted by Patrick Muschamp on 01 19 2017 01:23 PM
This article was designed to assist customers with completing the Mishimoto Warranty process.
Attached is an infographic that explains the process typed out below.
If you are a customer and have received a SHIP-** link from a Customer Service Representative (CSR), we ask that you follow the below steps to have a replacement item shipped out.
1. When you click the link provided by the CSR, you will be taken to the Mishimoto website for a Warranty Shipping payment. We ask that the shipping payment is done through the secure Mishimoto website rather than asking for you to provide a payment method over email or phone*.
2. Please click the "Add to Cart" link and then "Proceed to Checkout."
3. If you have a Mishimoto Rewards Account**, you are welcome to sign in at the checkout screen. Otherwise, feel free to sign up for an account or checkout as a "Guest."
4. From there, our website will ask for your shipping and billing information. Once the order has been processed through our website, the Ordering team will usually have your replacement item(s) shipped out within 1 business day.
Note: The default shipping method for warranty shipping is UPS ground or USPS first class mail (depending on the size and weight of the item shipping out). If you would like to inquire about expedited shipping rates, we ask that you please reply to the CSR you were previously working with at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you would prefer, all Mishimoto CSRs have the ability to place your order over the phone as long as a valid credit card is provided. Please feel free to give us a call at 1-877-GO-MISHI (1-877-466-4744) and press #2 for Customer Service.
** A Mishimoto Rewards Account is not required to complete the Warranty process.